How you download Google Pay and create a new account: It’s easy, follow these steps
Digital payments now come naturally and many have switched to payment apps like Google Pay, Paytm or PhonePe. Follow these easy and simple steps to create an account on Google Pay.
- Google Pay is a digital wallet platform developed by Google
- One of the most secure and safe app for money transfers in India is the Google Pay
- It is available for both Android and iOS users
Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and an online payment system developed by Google. With the ongoing pandemic lockdown, online transactions have witnessed a major jump recently in India. PM Modi has also encouraged people to make use of digital platforms to make online transfers. Many people have switched to online payment apps such as Google Pay, Paytm, PhonePe, for money transfers.
One of the most secure and safe apps for money transfers in India is Google Pay. It is the easiest one to use and is available on both Google Play Store as well as on Apple App Store. Both Android and iOS users can download Google Pay and transfer money from the comfort of their homes.
How to download Google Pay?
- Android users can go to Google Play Store to download Google Pay. However, all iOS users head to their Apple App Store to download the payment app.
- Make sure to connect your phone to a stable wifi connection. Install the app on your smartphone.
- Once the installation is completed, open the app and set up your Google Pay account.
Google Pay app can run only on smartphones with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
READ MORE | Google photos free storage ends on June 1; follow these simple steps to back up your favourite photos
Create your Google Pay account with these easy steps:
- Open the app on your smartphone that you just downloaded
- Enter your phone number in the space provided.
- Sign up with your Google account and click on the continue button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP
- Click on the next button
- Select your bank from the list and add all the required details including bank account number, name, IFSC code, etc.
- You have created your Google Pay account. Now, you can easily send or request money
Using Google Pay is extremely easy and convenient. Google has recently partnered with Wise and Western Union, which allows users to send money abroad. Google announced in a blog post that Western Union will offer unlimited free transfers when sending money with Google Pay until June 16.
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s complete coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.