How to Update Among Us on PC, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch?
Among Us has been the dark horse of last year, amassing millions of players all of a sudden, almost after a couple of years since launch. The frenzy has carried on to this year as well, as numerous players and streamers still play the game on a daily basis, to find out who the impostor is.
It was announced last year that the developers are working on a sequel to the game, which will be packed with tons of new features. However, it was cancelled at a later date and the developers decided to work on the existing game itself. As a result, we witnessed a number of new updates, starting with the much coveted Airship map update.
- MORE: Among Us – How To Play In 15 Player Lobbies
Today, a new update is all set to arrive in the game which will be making quite a significant change, the addition of 15 player lobbies. Along with that, tons of new player colors are also making its way into the game, including: tan, coral, banana, rose, gray, and maroon.
As the update is about to drop, many players are wondering how they can update the game on various platforms. Here is all you need to know about it.
How to update Among Us?
Follow the steps below to update Among Us on PC:
- Open Steam
- Click on Library and select Among Us
- Click on the Update button on the game page to begin the download for the update
- Launch the App Store/Google Play Store
- Search for Among Us and open the Store page
- Click on the Update button to start the update process
On Nintendo Switch
- Power on your console and locate Among Us in the Home Screen
- Select the game and press the + button to open the Options Menu
- Under the Software Update tab, choose via the Internet
Have something to tell us about this article?