How to log in to Peloton and access your classes and workout stats from the website or the app
- To login to Peloton, you’ll need to visit the Members section on the website or tap the Log in button on the
Peloton applanding page.
- Members must be logged into their
Pelotonaccounts to gain full access to Peloton’s extensive on-demand and live fitness classes.
- You can login to Peloton on the web or via the Android or
For fitness enthusiasts who want a complete at-home workout experience, a Peloton membership could be the answer. The service, which operates on the web, on its Bike, Bike+, and Tread devices, and via iOS and Android apps, offers thousands of live and on-demand fitness classes in areas such as cycling, running, strength, yoga, pilates, and more.
To take a class or check out stats on previous Peloton workouts you’ve completed, you’ll need to sign in to your account. While your Peloton equipment will stay logged in for the duration of your ownership, using the web or app may require you to enter your account information more regularly.
Here’s how to login to Peloton on the app and the website.
How to login to Peloton on desktop
- Go to onepeloton.com.
- Tap on the human silhouette icon in the top right.
- Tap “My Membership.”
- Enter your username and password.
- Click “Log in.”
How to login to Peloton on iPhone and other iOS devices
- Tap the Peloton app icon on your device’s home screen.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Tap “Log in.”
How to login to Peloton on Android
- Launch the Peloton app.
- Enter your Peloton username and password account information.
- Choose “Log in” to gain access to your account.
How to contact Peloton customer service to fix issues with your stationary bike or treadmill
How to sign up for Apple Fitness Plus in 3 ways, and what you’ll need to subscribe
How to connect your Strava fitness app to the Health app on your iPhone
How to delete your Fitbit account and erase your personal data