How to install and play GTA 5 on Android devices 2021 Tips
This tutorial is about the How to install and play GTA 5 on Android devices. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to install and play GTA 5 on Android devices. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to install and play GTA 5 on Android devices
GTA 5 is a must-have game for most open world fans, due to its rich gaming experience. However, there are many gamers whose computers lack the recommended system requirements for playing games. Although GTA 5 was released almost a decade ago, it is still quite a demanding game for most PCs. Running it requires a somewhat decent computer with plenty of available disk space.
Sometimes, however, players may wish to enjoy a portable GTA 5 experience. They can make their dreams come true, as there is a way to do it. If users have an Android device and a good quality internet connection, they can enjoy the game on their mobiles. All you need is to download Steam Link and use it to stream GTA 5 on Android. This only works if the game has been purchased through Steam and not on any other digital marketplace.
Play GTA V on Android Devices with Steam Link
- Download and log into Steam on your desktop PC.
- Download the free Steam Link app from the Google Play store on your Android device.
- Launch the app and you should be greeted with the setup screen. Touch Get Started.
- If you have a Steam controller or third-party controller to use with your Android device, you can pair it with your phone or tablet. If not, you can play using the touch controls. Tap Use touch control to move forward if you don’t have a paired controller.
- The app will scan for available PCs running Steam and your PC should appear here.
- Tap on it and the app will show you a four-digit PIN that you’ll need to enter on your desktop Steam client.
- Enter the PIN in the popup you get on the Steam desktop client and hit OK.
- The Steam Link app will now connect to your desktop client and run a network test. Once done, tap OK.
- On the next screen, you should see a green check mark against your PC name, as well as a green check mark against Touch Controller.
- On this screen, tap Start playing.
- The Steam Link app will give you remote access to your Steam desktop client with a D-pad and four buttons to navigate. Here you can explore all the games you have on Steam. By default, it shows games that are optimized for remote play.
- Find GTA V and press A. On the next screen, select Play with the A button.
- You should now be able to play GTA V on your Android device.
Play GTA V on Android devices with Xbox Game Pass
- Download the free Xbox Game Pass app from the Google Play store.
- You will be prompted to register or log into the app. Use the same credentials that you used for the Xbox Game Pass subscription.
- On the home screen, make sure you are on the Cloud tab.
- Find GTA V and tap Play.
From the news www.sportskeeda.com
Final words: How to install and play GTA 5 on Android devices
I hope you understand this article How to install and play GTA 5 on Android devices, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.