How to enable Snapchat’s dark mode on your iPhone, if you have it
- You can turn on
Snapchat‘s dark modefrom the “App Appearance” menu, but only if you have an iPhone.
- Snapchat’s dark mode feature is currently available to most iPhone users, but not yet to Android users.
Many social-media apps have a “dark mode” these days, allowing users to change the color of their app’s interface to darker tones instead of bright ones, which can feel easier on the eyes and sometimes save battery life.
For a long time, Snapchat was one of the few major
Here’s how to check if Snapchat’s dark mode is available on your iPhone, and how to enable it.
How to enable Snapchat dark mode on iPhone
1. Open the Snapchat app on your device and log in if you’re prompted to do so.
2. In the upper-left corner of your screen, tap on your profile picture.
3. In the upper-right corner of your profile page, tap on the “Settings” icon that looks like a gear.
4. In the “My Account” section of the Settings menu, scroll down until you see an option called “App Appearance.” If you can’t find “App Appearance” listed, it means you can’t use dark mode yet.
5. In the “App Appearance” menu, tap “Always Dark” to enable Snapchat’s dark mode. You can also choose “Match System” to have the app sync with your iPhone’s settings, so if your iPhone changes between light and dark automatically throughout the day, Snapchat will too.
What is Snapchat Spotlight? How to promote your videos on the TikTok-like feature of the app
How to add an astrology profile to your Snapchat account, and share your sign and readout with others
How to get dark mode on TikTok in the iPhone app, and give the viral app a new sleek look
How to turn on and use dark mode on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch