How To Download on Android, System Requirements, How to Play, and More
EA Games finally has released Apex Legends Mobile. The developers have recently announced that the game is soon coming to the Android platform and also rolled out a closed beta version of the game on Google Play Store. However, there are no words on release for iOS devices, one could think it be a distant dream. The mobile version brings a host of interesting features along with some interesting gameplay. With this EA Games is all set to give stiff competition to other battle royale games including Call of Duty: Mobile, Garena Free Fire, and more. In this article, we have explained how to install and play the game and what are the recommended mobile systems for Apex Legends Mobile.
Also Read: GTA 5: How to download GTA 5 on PC and Android smartphones from Steam and Epic Games store? – MySmartPrice
How to Download Apex Legends Mobile on Android
Before jumping to the download process let us tell you that early access is available with those who have pre-registered the game last week on Google Play Store. If you pre-register for the game you’ll be informed automatically when the beta version. If you haven’t done it yet then first head to the Play Store and pre-register for the Apex Legends Mobile. Here are the steps which you can follow to download the game.
- If you have registered for the game last week then you must have received notification about the game being available.
- Head to the Google Play Store and check for Apex Legends Mobile in the search section.
- Hit the download button and the game will start downloading and the file size is 1.34GB.
- Make sure you have enough space.
- Once the game is installed, launch it and you’re good to go.
Also Read: Free Fire: How to Download Garena Free Fire Game on Mobile, Windows PC & Mac, System Requirements – MySmartPrice
Apex Legends Mobile System Requirements
We have already played the beta version of the Apex Legends Mobile and the game seems to be on a heavier side in terms of graphics. The graphical representation seems to be impressive which means that the game will require a good configuration phone to run it smoothly. Here are the required and recommended mobile configurations for playing Apex Legends Mobile.
Required Mobile Specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon or MediaTek chipset
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Battery: 4,500mAh
- Display: FHD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate
Also Read: Best PUBG Mobile emulators in 2020: Tencent Gaming Buddy, BlueStacks, Android Studio and more
Recommended Mobile Specifications
- Processor: Snapdragon or MediaTek
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 5,000mAh
- Display: AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
How to Play Apex Legends Mobile
Similar to other battle royal games Apex Legends Mobile also comes with similar gameplay options. Here are a few steps which will help you in playing the game.
- Once the game is installed on your phone, open it.
- You will see a lobby just like other battle royal games.
- Here you need to select the mode in which you want to play, solo or squad depends on your choice.
- On the bottom left of your screen hit the play button.
- This might take some time as the game is still in beta form.
- Once the game is started you can see them on-screen.
- There will be one navigation bar along with fire, jump, scroll, reload, scope, sprint buttons on the screen. You can use them to play the game and get your in-game character to keep moving.
Also Read: Fortnite System Requirements: Here are the Minimum and Recommended PC Requirements for Fortnite
How to Sideload Apex Legends Mobile
According to the official forum, the game is only available on Google Play Store. “We should note that the game should not be sideloaded through a third party site or direct APK download.” This means users cannot sideload the application and run it on their Android smartphone.
Here is some frequently asked question which might help you in understanding more about the Apex Legends Mobile.
How to register for beta tests?
Here’s how you can register for the beta version of the Apex Legends Mobile.
- First, head to the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- In the search bar type Apex Legends Mobile.
- You can see the search results click on the game.
- Click on the pre-registration button.
- You are all set to go, now wait for the beta version to arrive.
When will be the game available for others?
According to the company, the game is limited to several regions only for Android devices. “As we continue with testing, we’ll expand the size of these tests, add new regions, and implement iOS support. When we’re ready to go broader, we’ll launch a page that allows you to pre-register for the game and sign up for news about the betas,” reads the official page.
Will closed beta players be able to keep their progress when the test ends?
The developers confirmed that all the progress will be wiped at the end of the test. Players need to start it again when the stable version goes live for everyone.
Will it support cross-play with PC or Console versions of Apex Legends?
Apex Legends Mobile is being built especially for mobile, it won’t feature cross-play with the console or PC versions of Apex Legends. So there is a big no for this question.