How to clear cache on your Android phone: Step-by-step guide
Check here the step-by-step guide for the users to clear cache on your Android phone.
Cached data lets applications like browsers, games, and streaming services store temporary files deemed relevant to make the load times and overall experience faster.
When you use a browser, like Chrome on your phone, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
Check here the step-by-step guide for the users to clear the cache on your Android phone.
Here is how to clear the cache on your Android phone:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- Now at the top right, tap on More.
- Then tap on History and then on Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Finally, tap on Clear data.
Cached files can become corrupted or overloaded and cause performance issues over time, your phone may collect a lot of files you don’t really need this can cause performance issues of your Android phone. When you clear the cache on Android it will help you use your device more effectively.
Note: Clearing cached data would not clear other app data such as logins or saved games.
READ: How to download your PUC certificate online
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s complete coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.