All you need to know about the Clubhouse App: 10 Steps to create your account
Here is the step-by-step guide for creating an account in the newly trending social media app Clubhouse.
The Clubhouse has made its debut on Android phones with a million downloads in a few days. This social audio app was initially designed for ios devices, which garnered 10 million downloads on Apple’s app store. It supports the Android 8.0 version and was introduced on May 21, 2021, on the Google Play store.
This is a social media app where users can communicate in voice chat rooms that can accommodate a group of 5000 people. The app is earning popularity amongst the biggies like Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk and Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Here are the 10 steps for creating an account in the Clubhouse App.
1. Download the Clubhouse App from your android or ios device
2. Open the app, and click on the Get your username icon.
3. After the click, the page will direct to the next step i.e. Enter your phone number
4. Click on the Next button, once the phone number is entered.
5. It will open up the screen where you need to enter the auto-generated code.
6. Once the code is entered, you need to click on the Next button.
7. The next button lands on the screen where you have to enter your full name.
8. After entering your full name, the next button will show up on the username screen.
9. The username screen will ask you to enter a unique username
10. Click on the Next button, which will finally land you on the page where you have created your account on Clubhouse.
Read: Here’s a step-by-step guide to remove, deactivate and reactivate your Snapchat account
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s complete coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.