in

A laptop was blamed for a fire in a room in a Margate home

A laptop was blamed for a fire in a room in a Margate home

A laptop was blamed for a fire in a room in a Margate home

Google claims Android has led to increase
Two fire engines were sent to a blaze at a house in Barnes Avenue, Margate, last night.

Two fire crews attended. Stock pic
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used hose reel jets to put out the fire which started in a bedroom at the home.

Fortunately when they arrived, firefighters they found the family safely outside the property.

It is believed to have been cause by an overheated laptop which set nearby bedding alight.

Fire crews received the 999 call at 11.15pm and were at the scene for an hour.d innovation

There were no injuries.Following this incident, fire crews are reminding people to switch off and unplug electrical items such as laptops, phones and chargers when not in use, and to avoid leaving them on while close to bedding, cushions or other soft furnishings.

News Summary:

  • A laptop was blamed for a fire in a room in a Margate home
  • Check all news and articles from the latest Security news updates.
Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit this article then please visit our help center. For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News

PAX chooses Sektor to distribute Android payment terminals in A/NZ

PAX chooses Sektor to distribute Android payment terminals in A/NZ

Meet The Samsung Galaxy Watch 4: Contemporary Look, Stunning Functionality [Review]

Meet The Samsung Galaxy Watch 4: Contemporary Look, Stunning Functionality [Review]